A TOOL TO CALM ANY WOMAN - UMA FERRAMENTA PARA ACALMAR QUALQUER MULHER

A TOOL TO CALM ANY WOMAN
UMA FERRAMENTA PARA ACALMAR QUALQUER MULHER



A TOOL TO CALM ANY WOMAN


I'll to give you a tool that can calm down any woman.

When you hurt a woman she's not the same woman.

The woman you married after you shot her isn't the same woman ant that's not her fault.

Through some process healing she can be restored and even be better but there's that window that you might be in that you as the hero need to go in too.

O call this tool understanding her.

And what I mean undertanding, I mean, you stand under her.

If you are feeling her weight.

When I'm feeling the weight I'm under her.

I'm not solving a problem.

Your wife to be solved.

She's a solution.

She needs to be understood and that is empathy.


UMA FERRAMENTA PARA ACALMAR QUALQUER MULHER


Vou te dar uma ferramenta que pode acalmar qualquer mulher.

Quando você machuca uma mulher ela não é a mesma mulher.

A mulher com quem você se casou depois de atirar nela não é a mesma mulher e isso não é culpa dela.

Através de algum processo de cura ela pode ser restaurada e até ficar melhor mas há aquela janela que você pode estar nisso, como herói, também precisa entrar.

Ó, chame essa ferramenta de compreendê-la.

E o que quero dizer com compreensão, quero dizer, você está sob ela.

Se você está sentindo o peso dela.

Quando sinto o peso, estou embaixo dela.

Não estou resolvendo um problema.

Sua esposa será resolvida.

Ela é uma solução.

Ela precisa ser compreendida e isso é empatia.

Gospel Life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Are you hitting on me?

Are you hitting on me? Você está dando em cima de mim? "Are you hitting on me?" is an informal expression used to ask so...