Learn English With Podcast Conversation Episode 1 | English Podcast For...

Learn English With Podcast Conversation Episode 1 | English Podcast For...


Hello everyone!

In this English episode, we will be focusing on English conversation.

Listening to English conversation is an essential part of improving your English language skills.

I can help ou improve your listening, speaking, and comprehension skills.

In this video

If I ask you a question.

Do you like village or city life?

You can comment what you like and now we will be talking abou this.

Let's start.

Hi, how are you doing today?

I'm doing well thank you.

How about you?

I'm good too.

So, I was thinking abou the differences between village life and city life.

What do you think about it?

Oh, that's an interesting topic.

I personally prefer village life because it's more peaceful and closer to nature.

What about you?

Well, I have live in both village and city and I think both have their pros and cons.

Take a pause here:

Did notice the words here pros and cons?

What does it mean?

It's mean, advantages and disadvantages.

Now let's continue the conversation.

For example, in the village, people are more friendly and helpful, but the facilities are not as advanced as in the city.

Yeah, I agree with you. In the city, there are more opportunities for education, employment, and entertainment.

But it's also more crowded and polluted.

Absolutely. I think it depends on the individua's priorities and lifestyle.

For example, if someone wants to have a quiet and simple life, the village is a better option.

But if someone wants to have a fast-paced and dynamic life, the city is a better option.

That's a good point.

Also, in the village, people have closer relationships with their neighbors and they tend to support each other in times of need.

But in the city, people are more independent and they rely on themselves more.

Yes, that's true.

But on the other hand, in the city, there is more diversity and exposure to different cultures which can broaden one's perspective.

I agree with you. So, overall, I think both village and city life have thier own merits. It's up to the person to decide what suits them best.

Exactly. It's all about personal preferences and priorities.

But it's always good to have a blance between the two, if possible.

Yes, that's a good idea.

It's always good to experience both ways of life and appreciate the differences.

Topic: Pet

Hey Anna, how are you doing?

I'm good, thanks for asking. Wou about you?

I'm doing weel too.

Hey, I was thinking of getting a pet for my house.

What do you think?

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of keeping pets inside the house.

Really? Why not?

Well, I think pets can be a lot of work and responsibility.

Plus, they can also cause allergies or other health issues for some people.

I understand your concerns, but I think having a pet can be really rewarding too.

They can be great companions and help reduce stress.

I can see that, but I also worry about the mess and potential damage they can cuase.

That's a valid concern, but I think with proper training and care, pets can be well-behaved and not cause too much trouble, and not cause toomuch trouble.

Yeah, I suppose that's true.

What kind of pet were you thinking of getting?

I was thinking of getting a dog.

I love how loyal and affectionate they can be.

Dogs are definitely cute and friendly, but they also require a lot of attention and exercise.

Do you have the time and energy to take care of one?

I do have a pretty fexible sshedule, so I think I can make it work.

Plus, I think it'll be good motivation for me to get more active too.

That's a good point.

Well, I guess it's ultimately up to you.

Just make sure you do your research and consider all the factors before making a decision.

Thanks for your input, Anna.

I appreciate your honesty and concern.

Of course, anytime.

Let me know if you need any more advice or tips on pet care.

Break Up - Boy

Hey Patrick, how are you doing?

Hey Ana, not so good actually.

Oh no, what happened? You look really down.

Did you have a fight with your girlfriend again?

Well, me and my girlfirend broke up last night.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. What happended?

She was cheating on me, Ana. I can't believe it.

Oh, Patrick, that's terrible.

I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

I don't even know what to do. I thought she was the one.

I know, it's tough, but you'll get through this.

You deserve someone who treats you right and doens't cheat on you.

I just fell so lost right now.

She admitted to cheating, and I coudn't wrap my head around it.

I know it's hard, but try to take some time for yourself and to things that make you happy.

Focus on your hobbies and spend time with friends and family.

Thanks, Ana. I appreciate ou support.

Of course, I'm always here for you. And remember, time heals all wounds.

You'll find someone who loves and respects you for who you are.

That we saw in our converstion. It is essential to know words to speak English fuently.

You go about your day. Or maybe you look for opportunities to chat in English with people you meet to improve your English speaking skills is to use them. Listening to a recordind of your own voice can feel strange. Especially talking in English.

But however you do it, the most powerful way to improve your English speaking skills is to use them. Listening toa recording of your own voice can feel strange. Especiall talking in English.

Gospel Life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Are you hitting on me?

Are you hitting on me? Você está dando em cima de mim? "Are you hitting on me?" is an informal expression used to ask so...