Kaylen, resident of Matola
Kaylen, moradora de Matola



Wow, that's impressive.
Uau, isso é impressionante.

Hello!
Olá!

Do you speak English?
Você fala Inglês?

Yes, I do.
Sim, eu falo

Can you introduce yourself?
Você pode se apresentar?

Ok. I'm Kaylen.
OK. Eu sou Kaylen.

I'm 19 years old.
Tenho 19 anos.

I live in Matola.
Moro em Matola











I think that's all.
For how long have you been living here?
Two years.
And what do you like or deslike about Matola?
Ok.
Ahm. To be honest I'm an introvert.
I'm always indoors.
And... I don't relly have a specific thing about...
My likes and dislikes about Matola.
Ok. So.
Your English is fluent.
Are you Mozambican?
No (chuckles).
No, I'm South African.
Wow! And...
Are you fluent in Portuguese as well?
A little bit.
I'm not that...but I speak Portuguese.
And how it took you to become fluent in Portuguese?
A year.
I took me a year.
Yes, yes, yes.
Okay, so for people seeking to learn English.
What would be your best advice for them?
Okay, so that's a tricky question, but my advice would be
firstly:
There's a tons of resources of learning English available on the internet and you should make use of it.
And the first one would be to like watch podcast in English.
The second is to like watch movies and TV in English.
And also we can like get a journal and write ever day in English in our journal.
And I think the last one would be like to download grammar and vocabulary apps to like learn new parts of the language.
Wow, thank you.
Wait, wait, wait.
I think and the last one is "Pratice makes perfect".
That phare simply means to like the more you do something.
The better you get at it.
So. You should always stay consistent if you want something.
Wow, that's impressive.
And we have a figt for you.
Thank you.

Eu acho que isso é tudo.
Há quanto tempo você mora aqui?
Dois anos.
E o que você gosta ou não gosta na Matola?
OK.
Ahm. Para ser sincero, sou introvertido.
Estou sempre dentro de casa.
E... eu realmente não tenho nada específico sobre...
O que gosto e o que não gosto em relação à Matola.
OK. Então.
Seu inglês é fluente.
Você é moçambicano?
Não (risos).
Não, sou sul-africano.
Uau! E...
Você também é fluente em português?
Um pouco.
Não sou isso... mas falo português.
E como foi para você se tornar fluente em português?
Um ano.
Levei um ano.
Sim Sim Sim.
Ok, então para pessoas que buscam aprender inglês.
Qual seria o seu melhor conselho para eles?
Ok, essa é uma pergunta complicada, mas meu conselho seria
em primeiro lugar: existem muitos recursos para aprender inglês disponíveis na internet e você deve fazer uso deles.
E a primeira seria gostar de assistir podcast em inglês.
A segunda é gostar de assistir filmes e TV em inglês.
E também podemos pegar um diário e escrever todos os dias em inglês em nosso diário.
E acho que a última seria baixar aplicativos de gramática e vocabulário para aprender novas partes do idioma.
Uau, obrigado.
Espere, espere, espere.
Eu acho que a última é “A prática leva à perfeição”.
Esse phare significa simplesmente gostar mais de você fazer alguma coisa.
Quanto melhor você conseguir.
Então. Você deve sempre ser consistente se quiser alguma coisa.
Uau, isso é impressionante.
E nós temos uma briga por você.
Obrigado.

Gospel Life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Are you hitting on me?

Are you hitting on me? Você está dando em cima de mim? "Are you hitting on me?" is an informal expression used to ask so...